Volcan Topic Removed

Matt

Hi All,

Please note that the topic entitled "VOLCAN A FALSE BRAND." posted earlier today by a member has been removed as per a request from the attorneys acting on behalf of Emotion Cycling Pty (Ltd).

As the matter is pending litigation between Emotion Cycling Pty (Ltd) and the original poster, the decision was taken to remove the topic to avoid further damage to the brand.

I have suggested that Emotion Cycling Pty (Ltd) post a statement regarding the matter and the allegations (either on The Hub or via other channels). We request that you refrain from any further speculation

I trust you'll understand our actions.

Kind Regards,

Matt Eagar

thehubsa.co.za

Hi All,

Please note that the topic entitled "VOLCAN A FALSE BRAND." posted earlier today by the member AJB has been removed as per a request from the attorneys of Emotion Cycling Pty (Ltd).

We have been advised that the information was posted by an ex-employee and is false.

As the matter is pending litigation between Emotion Cycling Pty (Ltd) and the original poster, the decision was taken to remove the topic to avoid further damage to the brand.

I have suggested that Emotion Cycling Pty (Ltd) post a statement regarding the matter and the accusations (either on The Hub or via other channels). We request that you refrain from any further speculation until Emotion Cycling Pty (Ltd) provide an official statement on this matter.

I trust you'll understand our actions.

Kind Regards,

Matt Eagar

thehubsa.co.za

This is a very good chioce, thank you very much! No need to take out the dirty laundry in the public.

See i said I hope he had his facts straight ;)

Word homey ..... but you know this place, tis a knitting circle and a book club ;)