HARD TAIL VS DUAL...... AN UPDATE!

Vetseun

For sure , when the body says no then its no

Nice bike. Although I love my hardtail I'm going to get a dualie soon. the body tells me so.

soft tails(dual suss) are for softies!!

:thumbdown: (joking)

I down graded from a dualie to a carbon hardtail.After the Atta I was sore like never before.Agent,that rc is sooooooooooooooo nice,I've got the Scale 10.I want to upgrade in a years time to the 29er Rc hardtail.If I'm correct,you don't need to go full suss with a 29'er??

Edited by sam fisher

Yip, if Kevin Evans says you ride a 29er hard tail then we can

soft tails(dual suss) are for softies!!

:thumbdown: (joking)

I down graded from a dualie to a carbon hardtail.After the Atta I was sore like never before.Agent,that rc is sooooooooooooooo nice,I've got the Scale 10.I want to upgrade in a years time to the 29er Rc hardtail.If I'm correct,you don't need to go full suss with a 29'er??

Just did the opposite. Went from years on a 26" boing-boing to a 29" hardtail. Suppose there is a time and place for both, but I am truly surprised at how smooth the hardtail is, almost like a 26" softail.

I must say I took a ride on a notoriously tough section last night, the dual sailed over the sections that normally had by kidneys popping out my ears.

Just did the opposite. Went from years on a 26" boing-boing to a 29" hardtail. Suppose there is a time and place for both, but I am truly surprised at how smooth the hardtail is, almost like a 26" softail.

One of the best things about full suss bikes for me are the way they climb very technical uphills.You never loose traction,can stay seated.The technical downhill stuff , also a non issue.

Damn, why did I go hardtail.If I meet the bloke selling the:"hardtail are for hard men" nonsense I'll tell him a thing or two!

No seriously,I like my hardtail,it's fast and stiff and it's a Scott!

I'll treat myself with the bigger,softer wheel option just before I'll have to go for a spinal cord operation!