Seats oat mounted bottle cages

anthemic

Hi all

I only have one bottle cage on the Morewood, but would like to add another, and have tried a few seat post mounted options, but can never get the bloody bottles to stay in, they keep falling out over even the slightest bumpy sections.

Any recommendations, what are others using that works.....please don't say camel pack, mines so old and mouldy and I'd rather not replace it.

Thanks

Gary

Thanks Orbit, will try the Blackburn cages. Eye I, I am down to 750ml for a two hour spin, so happy enough with 1 bottle for xc, but with the wines2whales I am likely to be out there a good bit longer than that so want the added fluid, but I know what you mean

The right bottle cage/bottle combination is crucial. 

I run a Bontrager RL cage with a Camelbak Podium bottle - its like they were made to work together. The bottles stay put over even the roughest terrain. 

slowly train yourself to use less water/drink on your rides.works for me.  

Like the oke who trained himself to use less oxygen. But unfortunately he suffocated before he got it just right. :lol:

Have a look at my top load cage, If you lose a bottle I'll give you a camelbak bottle as a replacement.

Sorry to intrude, but would you say top load is the best for seat post mount?