[Event] HAKAHANA ENDURO-ONE

HAKAHANA TRAILS

Event Name: HAKAHANA ENDURO-ONE
When: 29 November 2014
Where: HAKAHANA TRAILS, Gauteng
Category: Enduro

Hakahana Trails are proud to announce Gauteng's first Enduro Event on 29th Nov 2014.

Come join us for our first 3-stage Event on our new trails!!!!

SEE POSTER FOR DETAILS. ENTRY FORM ATTACHED.

ALL WELCOME!!!

Go to Event Page

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a noob when it comes to enduro, and I ride a HT. But I really want to get into enduro. Will this event be cool with a HT?

hi, will hardtails be welcomed as well?

As said "ALL WELCOME"

I doubt he will look at your bike and say "you are not allowed to enter"

It depends on the rider what he/she can ride or not with what ever bike he/she brings to the party.

I'm a noob when it comes to enduro, and I ride a HT. But I really want to get into enduro. Will this event be cool with a HT?

If you from this area, why dont you join for a ride this weekend (think theres groups going tomorrow and Sunday) and you can decide for yourself.

I started riding a HT a couple of weeks ago (for the 1st time ever) and in general it is a bit bumpy even on the smoothest roads in general (dont know how you guys do it to be honest)...but as far as I know most of the route has options to keep both wheels on the ground at all times, so practically any bike can make his/her way down. The comfy level is something to debate.

YEEEHHHAAA .... Nice one Hakahana for having the drive and foresight to get this running in Gauteng ...

I hope everyone has a blast at the #Enduro ...

These comments already make it worthwhile!! Thanks Nigel for the first push....

Yes everyone welcome!!!  Hardtails no problem as we have optional lines for all major obstacles. (The 1km 'rockgarden' on SP1 may take its toll but many a carbon HT have made it down before). Besides this is for fun. Ride whatever bike you got, and choose the lines that suit your skills. I know two groups going out Saturday (6 &8am) and a big group on Sunday 7am.

SP3 (the new Peppercorns) has been cleared but not fully marked. However its obvious. You are bombing down a ridge from top to bottom. When you hit the bottom take the dirt road (on your left) straight back up the gorge (follow red route B).This will take you back to Apex.

Hey guys want to find out a bit more info on this event. So there is a hard category? What's the price to enter the even? And we enter on the day. Do we need any club or any thing else to enter. Is the event all down hill or are there some uphill parts also. Sorry I'm new to enduro events.

Hey guys want to find out a bit more info on this event. So there is a hard category? What's the price to enter the even? And we enter on the day. Do we need any club or any thing else to enter. Is the event all down hill or are there some uphill parts also. Sorry I'm new to enduro events.

I would really like to give this a go. It sounds like a fun format but there's no way it will happen for me this year. Are you planning to hold any more events next year?

Archived